Discover the latest updates to the Colourpin app
Colourpin is NCS’s best selling digital colour reader. This slim tool fits in your pocket and is connected via Bluetooth to a smartphone application which allows you to easily collect and identify colours on the go. Now the Colourpin app got even better!
The NCS Colour Navigator allows you to use the Colourpin app to find any specific colour shade. In order to toggle between different hues, just turn the wheel. You can also use the triangle to pinpoint the specific nuance of the colour you seek.
You can use the NCS Colour Navigator in order to move freely through the colour space to search for a colour. Or, you can use a colour sample as your starting point, by scanning it with your Colourpin colour reader.
- When you have found your nuance, just click on it to search in your available databases for the closest match.
- You can click on any of the colour matchings to get additional data that you can store in your colour project folder.
OTHER UPDATES TO BE ADDED BY SEPT 21st:
- Removed cool down time between scannings.
- Re-introduction of Lab, RGB and CMYK.
- Addition of 2020 and 2021+ year NCS trend colours.
- Minor improvements and bugfixes.