New e-learning for paint store personnel
Discover our new e-learning NCS in Paint Stores.
With NCS – Natural Colour System as a tool, your staff will quick and easily learn how to guide customers to colour decisions. In this e-learning, we will be covering the ten most common questions that customers ask in a paint store. These can be questions such as: “I would like the same colour in my room as seen in this picture”, or “I am looking for a colour to match this wallpaper”.
NCS in Paint Stores consists of four chapters. During chapters 1-3, we will lay a foundation of colour knowledge. Here, we will learn about colour design principles and why a colour may look different in different settings. In chapter 4, we will dive into the 10 customer cases, and learn how to solve them. This e-learning is covering both interior and exterior environments.
- Handle the most frequently asked and tricky questions from customers.
- Guide customers to accurate and quick colour decisions.
- Become confident in how to get the desired colour result.
- Understand how colour may look different in different settings.
- Learn about colour combinations and design principles.
- 4-hour online e-learning.
- Video lectures, combined with self-training exercises.
- Works on computer, tablet och mobile phone. Internet connection needed.
- Access during 90 days.
Below, you can watch a video where we demonstrate a common customer case:
Please contact us if you would like to receive more information about NCS in Paint Stores by filling out this form: