Certified Colour Adviser
Turn your retailers into professional Colour Advisers!
As experts in interior and exterior colour design you will be able to guide your clients into reliable purchase decisions and build brand loyalty. Learn how to sell colour and convert clients’ colour visions into reality.
The course is offered live or online.
This is a four-course program that includes; NCS in Design, Interior Colour Design, Exterior Colour Design and Advising Technique.
We start with building a foundation of colour knowledge that includes managing the complexity of colour communication and applying the smartness of the NCS System. We teach you to create colour harmonies and combinations in relation to percieved colour.
In the second part of the course we go deeper into interior and exterior colouring. What do you need to be aware of when consulting your clients in colour choices? Perceived colour in both interior and exterior design is related to a lot of different factors, and we take you through them so that you can confidently advise your client.
The last part we take you through the most common questions clients ask and how you can answer them. This part is focusing on how to advise your client and turn interest into a purchase decision.
WHY TAKE THE PROGRAM?
- Deepen you colour knowledge and understanding of what colour means.
- Get confident in your colour combinations.
- Learn to handle the complexity of perceived colour.
- Work with dimensions of colour and light in interior and exterior environments.
- Analyse your clients’ needs and realise their desired colour vision.
- Guide clients in their purchase decisions.
LIVE or ONLINE
This program is offered online or live for group bookings.
Please send us your request and we’ll send you an offer.
NCS Colour Academy