NCS in Design is an e-learning course from which you will learn the fundamentals of colour and how to apply it in your work. Starting with the importance of colour and the basic principles of colour design, to how NCS – Natural Colour System can support you in defining colour areas, creating colour harmonies and colour combinations. NCS in Design gives you the tools to make conscious colour decisions instantly after the course.
- The importance of colour
- Professional colour communication
- Colour design principles
- Colour areas and combinations
- Perceived and inherent colours
- The smartness of NCS as a practical tool in design
WHY TAKE THE COURSE
- Learn to apply the smartness of NCS – Natural Colour System – in your work
- Manage the complexity of colour communication
- Learn how to create colour harmonies and colour combinations
- Make conscious colour decisions and how to motivate them
- Analyse and choose colours based on their impact in different environments
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
NCS in Design is a basic course and is intended for:
- You who work or would like to work more with colour in architecture, design and interior design
- Professionals advising in colours (e.g. paint shop staff) that want to learn the fundamentals of colour and the smartness of NCS – Natural Colour System
No previous colour or design knowledge is required.
After finishing the course, you will receive a certificate.
During the last 40 years, NCS Colour has revolutionised how to communicate colour and continues to do so. Karl Johan Bertilsson is Creative Director at NCS Colour and has over thirty years of experience. He is experienced in exterior, interior, furniture and products design with colour and colour trends. He also works with trend forecasts and gives regularly lectures at different events around the world. Karl Johan has also been on the board of directors of Color Marketing Group (CMG).
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Date: Flexible
- Accessible: 90 days
- Language: English or Swedish
- Platform: All platforms; computer, tablet and/or smartphone.
For further information or group bookings, contact us at email@example.com