In this programme, you will learn how to successfully guide customers in finding the right colour for their project.
- Learn how to approach different types of customers and projects.
- Guide customers to make colour decisions faster with NCS as a tool.
- Help customers with minor colour design projects by creating colour schemes.
The courses consist of a mix of video, reading and practical exercises, with each chapter containing self-studies and test-your-self questions. On the NCS e-learning training platform, you have the freedom to choose when you want to log in and complete the courses.
- Three courses included*: NCS in Design, Interior Colour Design and Exterior Colour Design.
- 20 hours of advanced colour training.
- More than 2 hours of video material.
- Learnings based on scientific research and real-life cases.
- Interactive exercises and frequent examination based on learning objectives.
- Up-to-date knowledge, including colour trends and international analyses.
- Sales representatives, store workers and point-of-sales personnel.
- Someone with work experience from giving colour advice.
- Anyone wanting to become proficient in offering colour guidance to customers.
WHY INVEST IN THIS PROGRAMME
- Improve customer loyalty by offering colour advising as a service.
- Increase recurring business.
- Fast-track purchase decisions by providing confidence.
- Increase customer satisfaction and trust.
Choose between English, Swedish* or German* as standard.
Other languages developed on request and quote.
* Available fall 2021.
The full programme is available as e-learning and easy to use on a computer/tablet/smartphone.
- Internet access needed.
- Access to each of the three courses during 90 days from sign up.
- Easy sign-up process.
- Certificate of the completed programme.
NCS Colour Academy