This is a three-course program that includes; NCS in Design, Interior Colour Design and Exterior Colour Design.
We start with building a foundation of colour knowledge that includes managing the complexity of colour communication and applying the smartness of the NCS System. We teach you to create colour harmonies and combinations in relation to percieved colour.
In the second part of the course we go deeper into interior and exterior colouring. What do you need to be aware of when consulting your clients in colour choices? Perceived colour in both interior and exterior design is related to a lot of different factors, and we take you through them so that you can confidently advise your client.
The last part we take you through the most common questions clients ask and how you can answer them. This part is focusing on how to confidently advise your client.
WHY TAKE THE PROGRAM?
- Deepen you colour knowledge and understanding of what colour means.
- Get confident in your colour combinations.
- Learn to handle the complexity of perceived colour.
- Work with dimensions of colour and light in interior and exterior environments.
- Analyse your clients’ needs and realise their desired colour vision.
- Guide clients in their purchase decisions.
- Duration: 3 separate dates for each course in the program
- Dates: 21st of February, 10th of March, 28th of April 2020
- Time: 09:00-17:00 (all dates)
- Language: Swedish
- Location: NCS Colour Academy, Stockholm, Sweden
LIVE or ONLINE
You can start already now with the online introduction course, part 1 of the program: E-learning: NCS in Design.
NCS Colour Academy