Interior Colour Design is a two-day-course from which you will learn the colour design principles and the fundamentals of how to easily create harmonising colour palettes. Starting with the colour design principles and how colour changes depending on light, material and size. Gain knowledge about colour areas and how to use it in your design. Go deeper into colour areas, what they convey and how to apply it in your design. We will also explain colour trends and how you should relate to them and your customer.
During day two you will be able to apply your gained knowledge to a customised interior colour design project. Get professional feedback from our teacher and get the opportunity to discuss your interior colour design with the other course participants.
- Basic interior colour design
- Dimensions of colour, material and light
- Colour areas and harmonies
- Colour principles in practice
- Colour trends and how to apply them
- Create your own interior colour design project
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
- Become more confident in your colour design and get new inspiration on how to combine colours
- Learn how to measure colour since this is the foundation of your colour design
- Learn more about colour areas and how you can use them smartly to create different emotions in a room
- Get professional feedback on your colour design
- Get insight and learn how to handle the basic colour design principles that make the colour change depending on its surroundings, light, material etc.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
The course is intended for professionals such as colour designers, interior designers and professionals advising in colour (e.g. paint shop staff) who would like to gain more confidence in making colour choices for interior design. We recommend that you have completed the introduction course NCS in Design (course or e-learning) before participating in the Interior Colour Design course.
The course fee includes lunch, refreshments during breaks, course materials and all course participants will also receive an NCS Inspire fan deck. After finishing the course, you will receive a certificate.
- Duration: 2 days
- Date: 27-28 October 2020
- Time: TBA
- Language: Swedish
- Location: NCS Colour Academy, Stockholm, Sweden
For further information or group bookings, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org