You will have the opportunity to practise creating colour schemes for different spaces depending on light, function, etc. to become more qualified in colour consultation and more confident in your recommendations of colours for different purposes. You will also learn about how client analyses are made and how to make a professional presentation of your colour design proposal. Through colour design tasks you will practise how colours can be combined successfully. The course concludes with a colour design assignment where you practise presenting your colour design with a successful result.
Who is this for?
The course is intended for people who work as colour designers, interior designers or as colour advisors in shops and want to be more confident in colour choice and colour design.
Why take the course?
- Be more confident and appreciated when you advise on colour
- Be more persuasive with your clients
- Become more skilled in advising on colour based on knowledge of how colours affect us in indoor surroundings
- Learn and practise how to present a colour design project in collage form
- Learn how light can be used as part of interior colour design
The course fee includes lunch, refreshments during breaks, course materials, certificate, and the book “Färgsättning inomhus” [Colour Design Indoors] by interior architect Lena Anderson about how to use colour and all its possibilities to create a personal, functional indoor environment (value SEK 190). After completing the course, you receive a certificate for the skills you have learned.