The binder contains non-removable colour samples that give a good overview of all NCS Standard Colours and allow you to navigate quickly between the different colour areas.
Thanks to the logic of the NCS System it is visually easy to identify and compare colours that are related to each other, based on NCS nuance such as blackness, whiteness, chromaticness and NCS lightness values.
- 40 NCS hue pages.
- 1 page with neutral and tinted greys.
- 3 pages with tinted white colours.
- Colour sample size: 15×15 mm and 15×13 mm.
- National Standard in Sweden (SS 19102:2022) and Norway NS-SS 1910.
- International ASTM Standard (E2970) on the practice for specifying colour.
Quality: Coated colour samples at NCS Quality Level 1