Perfect for colour matching and quality assessments within production or lab settings within the decorative coatings industry, production of decorative materials, furniture, kitchens, home appliances and other physical goods where the highest colour accuracy against physical NCS standards is needed.
HOW THE COLOURS ARE ARRANGED
- Organized according to hue
- Indexing cards separates each hue
- Each hue includes all nuances in the hue family
COLOUR RANGE & FORMAT
- The complete range of NCS Standard Colours
- Coated paper samples in A6, arranged according to hue
- Quality certificate in digital and print
- Measurement file with reflectance data, Laband NCS values
- Quality Level 1 (80% < 0,5 ∆E00, 100% <1,0 ∆E00 in D65 daylight)
- TARGET GLOSS: 17.5 GU in 60° angle
- GLOSS TOLERANCES: 100% of colours within 12-21 GU in 60° angle
- MEASUREMENT REPORT: Excel file with Lab offset and ∆E00 to NCS Primary Master in D65/10° as well as reflectance data, in accordance with Swedish Standard SS 19104.
- MEASUREMENT BACKING: NCS S 0300-N
- SAMPLE PACKAGING: Samples are placed in an NCS Box to prevent daylight damage and for safe storage over time.
- CERTIFICATE VALIDITY: 2 years from date of measurement