Used to define colours of walls, carpets, furniture, textiles, etc. with one simple click. The colour information is stored in your Colour Scan, which also gives CMYK and RGB translations and lightness value.
Instructions on how to update from NCS 1950 Colour database to NCS 2050 Colour database, is found further below under Technical Specifications.
- Storage capacity for up to 100 colours
- Built-in microphone for voice-tagging colours
- Protective pouch with wrist strap
- USB rechargeable battery
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Danish, Norwegian & Flemish.
- NCS Colour Scan_QuickStart Guide
- NCS Colour Scan_ Device Manual_EN
- NCS Colour Scan_Sync_Utility_help_EN
- Manual_NCS Colour Scan 2.0 update to NCS 2050 Collection