NCS Colour General Terms and Conditions
Facts and prices are provided with reservation for printing errors, stock keeping and price increases carried through by suppliers, technical specifications that are unclear, and the possibility of a product selling out or being discontinued.
Order & Payment
- Orders are placed in our online shop and in connection with this you accept our general terms of purchase. Unfortunately, orders placed via e-mail, telephone or fax cannot be processed.
- We accept payment with credit card for all customers.
- Pre-approved business customers in Sweden and Germany may also pay by invoice.
- For larger volume orders or special tailor made orders, we will be pleased to forward you a quote.
- When you pay with credit card; VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Diners, the payment is handled by our payment partner DIBS-DebiTech (dibseurope.com) to guarantee secure payments. This is how it works:
- Choose your credit card type (e.g. VISA), state your card number and validation date.
- A control is carried out to make sure that your data is correct and that there is money on your account.
- The money is reserved on your account. This means that you have no access to the amount but it has not yet been transferred to NCS Colour AB.
- The amount will be transferred from your account to NCS Colour AB via DIBS-DebiTech the same day you place your order.
- We will send an order confirmation with information about your purchase by e-mail as soon as we have received your order.
- For orders paid by invoice, we will send an order confirmation by e-mail with information about your purchase. The invoice is sent in PDF format to the email address stated in your order. Our payment terms are 14 days net.
We recommend that you save the order confirmation if you should need to contact NCS Colour’s Customer Service.
All delivery times are estimated from the day the payment was made.
- Sweden: 1-3 business days
- Germany: 1-5 business days
- In other EU countries: 1-10 business days
Express / Courier*
- Sweden: Delivery before 17:00 the next business day
- Germany: Delivery before 17:00 the next business day
- In other EU countries and outside of EU: 1-3 business days
* Express orders placed after 13:00 Monday-Thursday and 11:30 on Friday can only be delivered within two working days. Unfortunately we cannot offer deliveries on Saturdays.
Freight & Transportation
- A freight cost is added to each order, as specified in your shopping cart.
- Your products will be sent directly to the delivery address specified by you.
- NCS Colour AB guarantees that the products you have ordered are free from errors at the time of delivery.
- If you should receive a damaged or incorrectly delivered product, please contact Customer service at NCS Colour AB upon receiving the item or at the latest within 14 days after receiving the item.
- NCS Colour AB accepts the economic responsibility if products are damaged during transport. However, you are required to contact our Customer Service within 14 days.
- Customs, local taxes and fees, if any, are for the account of the buyer.
Return policy general
- You are entitled to return undamaged and unused products to NCS Colour AB.
- Notifications about this must be done, at the latest, within 14 days after receiving the item.
- You must contact Customer service before you return incorrectly delivered or damaged products to get the return request approved and the return postage paid.
- Customer service will handle your complaint and send you a return label with pre-paid postage.
- The message, to customer service, must contain the following information:
- Order number
- Invoice number
- Name of the product you wish to return
- The responsibility is yours if products are damaged or missing during the return transport.
- Return the product in the state that it was received together with a damage or error report in the comment field below.
- The returned product must be in a largely unused state in its original package.
- Return the product together with the invoice (or a copy of both pages). Keep the original invoice as it is also your certificate of guarantee.
Return policy for Colourpin II/SE
- You are entitled to return undamaged and unused items to NCS Colour AB.
- Colourpin II/SE are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of purchase.
- Follow the steps in the Colourpin trouble shooting Guide to diagnose eventual defects.
- Once diagnosed, fill in the Complaint form below.
- You must contact NCS Customer service through the Complaint form before you return your item. Once the return request has been approved, you can return the item.
- NCS does not take any responsibility in the event of a damage or a misplacement occurring during transportation of the returned item.
- Freight charges related to returning Colourpin is at the expense of the buyer. If the Colourpin returned is approved as a valid reclamation, NCS will reimburse the freight charge.
- Return the product together with a copy of your receipt. Keep the original receipt as this is also your warranty certificate.
- Any and all sales of products by NCS Colour AB (NCS) are subject to Swedish substantive law and subject to that transfer of title does not occur until the purchase price is paid in full (retention of title provision), that NCS always shall be entitled to replace a product as full remedy of such product being in any way faulty, that the liability of NCS at all times and for any reason (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential losses) shall be limited to an amount equivalent to the purchase price of the relevant product and that the purchaser shall be liable to pay interest in accordance with Swedish law in case of late payments. The interest rate is the current reference rate decided by the Swedish Riksbank with an addition of eight (8) per cent. All intellectual property rights reserved.
Contact NCS Colour AB
Org no. 556045-5288
Phone: +46 (0) 8 0617 47 00
P.O Box 49022
100 28 Stockholm
112 49 Stockholm
112 49 Stockholm
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE OF NCS COLOUR ACADEMY COURSE OR PROGRAM
Information about the participant
- To participate in a scheduled course arranged by NCS Colour Academy, you must fill in your contact information in the fields for billing details in the NCS Colour web shop.
- All communication between NCS Colour Academy and participants is done by e-mail. It is, therefore, very important to fill in the correct e-mail address for the person who will attend the course.
- If someone else than the purchaser intends to participate the course, please provide the person’s name and email address in the filed “order notes”.
Registration and order confirmation
- NCS Colour Academy will follow up and confirm your course registration.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail, always check your spam filter before contacting us.
- If you haven’t received a confirmation one week after your registration, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Course fee and payment by invoice
- An invoice with the total amount and due date will be sent at least 4 weeks before the course starts.
- The invoice must be fully paid within 14 days from the date of grant, or under certain conditions before the course starts.
- According to the rules and regulations of EU, private parties have to be invoiced Swedish VAT.
- If you have a separate billing address and/or need to provide additional information required for the invoice, please add information in the billing address fields and order marking field.
- If you have purchased a package deal, the invoice will be sent at least 4 weeks before the first course starts and must be paid within 14 days or under certain conditions before the first course starts.
- If a reminder of payment needs to be issued, we charge you a statutory reminder fee.
- The course reservation is binding, although not to the individual.
- If you are unable to attend a course you applied for, you can assign your place to another person from the same company at no extra cost.
- If you cancel your booking later than 3 weeks before start, we will have to charge 50% of the fee.
- If you cancel the booking later than 2 weeks before start you will be charged the full fee.
- Cancellation due disease must be certified by a medical certificate.
- 5% cancellation fee is included in the course fee and is not refundable.
- NCS Colour Academy reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course.
- Participants will be informed at least three weeks before the planned start of the course.
- If the course is cancelled before it starts, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, alternatively choose an alternative course date.