NCS Interior Colour Design is an e-learning course from which you will learn the colour design principles and the fundamentals of how to easily create harmonising colour palettes. Starting with the colour design principles and how colour changes depending on light, material and size. Gain knowledge about colour areas and how to use it in your design. Go deeper into colour areas, what they convey and how to apply it in your design. We will also explain colour trends and how you should relate to them and your customer.
COURSE SET UP
The course consists of a mix of video, reading and practical exercises, with each chapter containing self-studies and test-your-self questions. On the NCS e-learning training platform, you have the freedom to choose when you want to log in and complete the course.
- 8 hours of advanced colour training.
- The course consists of four major blocks:
- Part 1 and Part 2, where you learn about colour in an interior context.
- Part 3 and 4, where we provide you with the tools to successfully take on an interior design project.
- Interactive exercises and frequent self-examination based on learning objectives.
- Basic interior colour design
- Dimensions of colour, material and light
- Colour areas and harmonies
- Colour principles in practice
- Colour trends and how to apply them
- Create your own interior colour design project
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
- Become more confident in your colour design and get new inspiration on how to combine colours
- Learn more about colour areas and how you can use them smartly to create different emotions in a room
- Get insight and learn how to handle the basic colour design principles that make the colour change depending on its surroundings, light, material etc.
- Improve customer loyalty by offering colour advising as a service.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Evolve in your colour design by understanding colour from multiple perspectives.
- Sales representatives, Store workers and Point-of-sales personnel.
- Work experience from making colour advice.
- Wants to become proficient in offering colour guidance to customers.
Access: 90 days
Time: Approx. 8 hour of active learning
Choose between English or Swedish. Other languages developed on request and quote.
For further information or group bookings, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org