We translate to and from most colour systems/ charts including:
- Pantone Coated/Uncoated/Textile/Colour bridge etc.
- CMYK coated/uncoated
*Please note that if you need to translate you colour from NCS to CMYK, RGB or Lab, you can also use the NCS Colourpin SE.
The service is delivered in a colour definition report sent to you by email and includes the original notation, nearest matching notation in requested system and a comment if the colour deviation is considered notable. Normal delivery time is 2-3 days from received order.
Viewing conditions for the visual assessment are in close agreement with ISO 3668:1998
- Diffuse illumination
- Illumination type: D65
- Illumination level 1000-4000 lx
- Illumination angle: normal to the sample
- Viewing angle: 45 degree from the sample normal
- Viewing distance 0.4-0.5 m
- Medium grey interior of viewing booth